CV of Hiroshi Yamamoto
Dr. Hiroshi Yamamoto
Dr. Hiroshi Yamamoto (Male)
Personal Home Address :XXX Enokigaoka Aoba-ku Kanagawa pref. Japan
Home Phone/Fax +81-45-XXX-XXXX
Date of Birth: 1960 Mar 20
Birthplace : Japan
Koishikawa High School
(1975-1977 Class E)
Industrial Chemistry March 1985 Tokyo University.
PhD March 2007 Nihon University. Thesis title "Development of Properties Estimation Method for CFC Alternatives Using Chemoinformatics and Exploitation of the Method"
Apr 1985- Senior Research Scientist XXX co, Japan
Mar 1990 to Dec 1991 Visiting associate in the MSC at Caltech.
Jan 1995 to Dec.1999 Participant in Japan National Project "developing alternative CFC(chlorofluorocarbon)".
Nov 1997 to Jan 1998 visitor in the MSC at Caltech.
Jul 2008 to Present. senior developer of HSPiP software in collaboration with Dr. Hansen and Prof. Abbott.
2011-, Yokohama National University (YNU Japan) Lecturer.
- Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium Data for the Four Binaqry Systems Containing Fluorocarbon, Hydrofluorocarbon, and Fluorinated Ethers at 101.3 kPa K. Tochigi, T. Satou, K. Kurihara, K. Ochi, H. Yamamoto, Y. Mochizuki, and T. Sako: J. Chem. Eng. Data, 46(4), 913-917 (2001)
- Prediction of the Liquid Viscosities of Pure Components and Mixtures Using Neural Network and ASOG Group Contribution Methods B.Murata, K. Tochigi, and H. Yamamoto: Molecular Simulation, 30(7), 451-457 (2004)
- Extension of ASOG Parameters for Systems Containing Hydrofluoroethers K. Yoshida, H. Yamamoto and K. Tochigi: printing to J. Chem. Eng. Japan
- Prediction of Vapor-Liquid Equilibria Necessary for Selecting New Cleaning Solvents Using Group Contribution Method K. Tochigi, H. Yamamoto, K. Kurihara, K. Ochi, J. Mizukado, and K. Otake: Proceedings of 7th World Congress of Chemical Engineering, Scotland, July 10-14, Glasgow (2005)
- Temperature and Pressure Effects on Gaseous Thermal Conductivity of New Fluorinated Ethers S. Matsuo, Y. Tanaka, M. Ohue, N. Takada, H. Yamamoto and A. Sekiya: Rev. High Pressure Sci. Technol., 7, 1189-1191 (1998)
- Prediction of Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium from Structural Formula A. Murata, K. Tochigi, and H. Yamamoto: Proceedings of the 6th International Symposium on Separation Technology –between Japan and Korea- (ISST02-JK), PE-119, p.107-110, Tokyo, October 4-6 (2002)
- Prediction of the Liquid Viscosities of Pure Components and Mixtures Using Neural Network and ASOG Group Contribution Methods, A.Murata, K. Tochigi, and H. Yamamoto: Proceedings of Foundations of Molecular Modeling and Simulation(FOMMS2003) July 6-11 (2003) keystone Resort, Colorado USA
- Prediction of Vapor-Liquid Equilibria Using Re-construction-Learning Neural Network Method H. Yamamoto and K. Tochigi: Proceedings of 4th International Symposium on MTMS’06 Chiba, May 23-26 (2006)
- Computer-Aided Molecular Design for Selecting Foaming Agents Using the Neural Network Method H. Yamamoto and K. Tochigi: Proceedings of FOMMS2006, USA, July 9-14 (2006)
- Determination of Antoine and NRTL Parameters Using Vapor-Pressure and Binary Vapor-Liquid Equilibrium Data for Hydrofluoroethers-Containing Systems K. Tochigi, H. Yamamoto, K. Kojima and M. Sasaki: Proceedings of APPChE2006, Kuala Lumpur, August 27-30 (2006)
- Computer-Aided Molecular Design for CFCs Alternatives H. Yamamoto and K. Tochigi: Proceedings of APPChE2006, Kuala Lumpur, August 27-30 (2006)
- Computer-Aided Molecular Design for Viscosities and Melting Points of Ionic Liquids H. Yamamoto, T. Okamura, H. Matsuda, K. Kurihara and K. Tochigi: proceedings of AIChE 2006 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, Nov 12-17 (2006)
- S. Matsuo, Y. Tanaka, M. Ohue, N. Takada, H. Yamamoto and A. Sekiya, "Temperature and Pressure Effects on Gaseous Thermal Conductivities of New Fluorinated Ethers", International Conference on High Pressure Science and Technologies, JOINT AIRPT-16 & HPCJ-38 (1997) Kkyoto Japan
- N. Takada, H. Yamamoto, N. Tsukida, H. Takeyasu, A. Sekiya,「Fundamental Study of HFES as New Generation Blowing Agents」, Polyurethanes EXPO '98, SPI (1998) (Dallas, USA)
- Takashi Abe, Hajima Baba, Irina Soloshonok, Kazuhiko Tanaka, Hiroshi Yamamoto,「The Separation of Polyfluorocarboxylic Acids by Ion-Exclusion Chromatography: A New Way for the Analysis of Polyfluorocarboxylic Acids」The International Conference on Fluorine Chemistry, (1999) Tokyo
- Hiroshi Yamamoto, Computer-Aided Molecular Design of CFCs Alternatives, Ninth International Conference on Properties and Phase Equilibria for Product and Process Design (2001) Kurashiki, Japan
Mac, IPod, iPad